At The Yoga Mandala, we offer a comprehensive list of group classes, so that you can find yoga classes in Singapore throughout the week. Classes are available seven days a week and are classified into I, II, and III, indicating beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels respectively.
Our Singapore yoga classes are mainly taught in English language. Only classes with a (C) indicated beside their names, are taught in Chinese language. Delivering yoga lessons in a language you are comfortable with makes it easier for you to understand the instruction of the yoga trainer.
As you browse through the class schedule, you can choose how many classes you want to enroll in. If you are unsure whether a certain type of yoga will be to your liking, you can opt for a drop-in class where you enroll in the class for just one lesson. You can also opt for various packages that provide you with as many as 20 classes. This gives you the opportunity to learn different forms of yoga economically.
Book your Singapore yoga classes by contacting us at 6221 6683 or email@example.com. We can’t wait to have you in one of our yoga classes!
THE YOGA MANDALA GROUP CLASS SCHEDULE:
All classes are taught in English. Instructors marked with
(C) – Chinese can also speak the indicated language.
(l: Beginner / ll: Intermediate / lll: Advanced)
Bookings via telephone (6221 6683) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CLASS PACKAGES FOR:
Drop-in Class – SGD 35.00
All Other Yoga Classes (indicated in the schedule above)
Drop-in Class – SGD 30.00
10 Class Package – SGD 220.00
20 Class Package – SGD 380.00
Pregnant ladies – please avoid booking regular yoga classes; kindly contact us at email@example.com for prenatal yoga class option
Group Class Booking Rules:
- 10 class Package expires in 5 months
- 20 class package expires in 8 months
- Classes will be made available for booking via MINDBODY APP (search for The Yoga Mandala & voila!)
- Classes are strictly on a first-come-first -serve basis, therefore, students are encouraged to book their slots early
- Class(es) can be booked as late as 3 hours before class commencement
- Cancellation(s) of class(es) must be done at least 24 hours in advance; failing to do so, your attendance will be counted
- The Yoga Mandala reserves the rights to cancel, change the class type or instructor without prior notice
Common mats/shower facilities/water dispenser are provided at the studio, however, students are encouraged to bring their own mats, if any.